BRING ART TO YOUR SCHOOL
- The program promotes diversity, kindness, service and working hard.
- The program promotes the arts and practical living, encourages students, and fits into the school’s program review.
- The school program is designed for the public schools and operates under the guidelines laid out by the administration of the school district. References are available upon request.
- The program is made affordable for any school district.
- The program concludes with a ‘live’ painting that goes along with the message and the school gets to keep the painting!
- Tim has presented in schools in Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Florida.
“Tim has gift of blending his artistic talents with a very important message.
He was easy to work with and left us with artwork everyone
admires and makes comments about.
He’ll be a regular at our school for sure!”
Marc Mavigliano-Principal, Lone Oak Intermediate
“Awesome! Tim has a gift to connect with today’s youth, young and old alike.
He pulls you into a character building experience that will last a lifetime.”
Rick Rosa -Marshall County High School
For contact information, visit the contact/booking page.